Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Kindness Makes Me Smile




I love it when people are so kind, and take the time to tell you what has happened to the paintings they've purchased. I received this just now and it made my day!

 Elizabeth,

Just a note to let you know that I gave this painting to my sister (in OK) for her birthday. I also gave her the delightful one of the colt looking inside the stable while it's snowing. We framed them in simple wood frames and they turned out great. She hung the snow colt below some horses running in the snow and above a signed etching of a farm scene from the Oklahoma panhandle. The Surfing painting is in her kitchen below a colorful ceramic Mexican Sun.

I'm so happy with all art I've gotten from you over the past couple of years!

Kindest regards,
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment