Saturday, May 17, 2014

Gorgeous Horse in Sunlight

Horse in Sunlight
8x10 oils on panel
SOLD

Janine Suurenan in Spain posts the most amazing horse photos on Paint My Photo. This is one that really inspired me to paint. I love looking at horses - just terrified being near them! Now I want to paint more, they are so elegant and noble.


"My painting of Horse in Sunlight is the most beautiful piece of art that I have acquired in years. It really speaks to me! So much so that, although I intended to give it to the girl who has cared for my horses for me while I've been ill, I cannot part with it! It is stunning, so much more beautiful than the posting showed it. I want to thank you for painting this so that I can have this beautiful rendering of a horse who looks just like my Howling Moon.
I'll just have to look for something else to give Alma!  lol  *:"> blushing

Thanks again for enriching my life so much and please accept my apology for not letting you know it arrived."

No comments:

Post a Comment